glad to see no one stole the door
What a beautiful house! Well worth the wait I say. Enjoy decorating...but don't feel overwhelmed. Congrats!Teresa
Nice landscaping
Just a tad bit jeleous that you have such a beautiful home. It really is nice. I'm happy for you though. We sure do miss you in Hermann Park. Take care!
WOW! I love it! Yeah for finally getting to move in.
I love your house!!! It is incredible! Can you believe how big your kitchen is?! I could probably put 5 of my current kitchen's in there! Enjoy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
glad to see no one stole the door
What a beautiful house! Well worth the wait I say. Enjoy decorating...but don't feel overwhelmed. Congrats!
Teresa
Nice landscaping
Just a tad bit jeleous that you have such a beautiful home. It really is nice. I'm happy for you though. We sure do miss you in Hermann Park. Take care!
WOW! I love it! Yeah for finally getting to move in.
I love your house!!! It is incredible! Can you believe how big your kitchen is?! I could probably put 5 of my current kitchen's in there! Enjoy!
Post a Comment