The Evolution of Sam's Walking Skills
That's awesome. He's gotten pretty good. Time to start child proofing your empty house. oh and buying furniture.
YAY! that last video was really cute. his outfit (or lack thereof) made me laugh. GO SAM!
Sam is looking good in those videos. Soon he'll be chasing the gators down there.
I think its so fun when they start walking and they are so much happier to be walking. Good luck keeping him out of stuff.
He's getting so big and old! How fun that he's walking now.
He's so cute! He's making great progress. So maybe that's the key to getting your child to walk...buying a house so they have more room to walk around in? Maybe I'll try it with our next one:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's awesome. He's gotten pretty good. Time to start child proofing your empty house. oh and buying furniture.
YAY! that last video was really cute. his outfit (or lack thereof) made me laugh. GO SAM!
Sam is looking good in those videos. Soon he'll be chasing the gators down there.
I think its so fun when they start walking and they are so much happier to be walking. Good luck keeping him out of stuff.
He's getting so big and old! How fun that he's walking now.
He's so cute! He's making great progress. So maybe that's the key to getting your child to walk...buying a house so they have more room to walk around in? Maybe I'll try it with our next one:)
Post a Comment