We had Adam, Yinelli, and their adorable kids over to our house for Labor Day weekend. It was so much fun! (We thought so, anyway. Hopefully they feel the same.)
Saturday we went to a fun pool, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, and dinner. 
Sunday we went to church, fed ducks, had a barbecue, and played some major Ticket to Ride. I never won, but I still had fun. We also stayed up late talking. I hadn't gone to bed that late since the day I went into labor. I was SO tired the next day! It was great to have them over and the house feels so empty now without them. Thanks for coming!
4 comments:
While you are here you may have to play some Ticket to Ride with Ben. We got it for Christmas and I disappointingly don't play it with him as much as he'd like.
I LOVE the picture of Sam pushing the button. He looks so proud of himself. He's so cute. Juliet's always dying to push elevator buttons, but she can't reach them from her stroller, so I feel bad for her when we're in a hurry or other people are riding too. Anyway, it looks like you all had fun!
Sam is an awesome button pushing techno expert. Cute photos.
he's so cute!
Post a Comment