I'm so glad you liked this book. It's one of my favorites but whenever I recommend it to people they stop listening after, "well, it's about rabbits..." Glad someone shares my opinion!
People have such abitrary, and, frankly, bigoted views about rodents and other small furry animals. Like take a squirrel. It's just a large rat with a bushy tail. But peple like them. And rabbits, if you get close up, are actually kinda freaky, but they enjoy almost universal acceptance. Why?
3 comments:
I'm so glad you liked this book. It's one of my favorites but whenever I recommend it to people they stop listening after, "well, it's about rabbits..." Glad someone shares my opinion!
People have such abitrary, and, frankly, bigoted views about rodents and other small furry animals. Like take a squirrel. It's just a large rat with a bushy tail. But peple like them. And rabbits, if you get close up, are actually kinda freaky, but they enjoy almost universal acceptance. Why?
I love that book! Best Rabbit book ever. Take that Bunnicula.
Post a Comment