Sneak peek.
Last year, Sam was a horse for Halloween and he was roasting the whole night! I felt really bad for him. This time around, we're keeping it cool. Topless even. 

This is what I hope Sam's Halloween costume looks like. But mine will most likely be more homemade (read: ghetto). I bought a t-shirt at Goodwill to use as a cape, red underwear, and white tights which I will have to dye. Not quite sure what to do about the red shoes. Any ideas? I saw rubber boots at Walmart but they were $10. I'm trying to keep it under $10. So far I've spent $3.75. (Plus blue dye is another $2.) I'm excited. This is probably the last Halloween where Sam won't care what his costume is so I've got to make it count, right?
11 comments:
I LOVE THAT MOVIE, "take it easy"!!! What a good idea to make that costume. I can't wait to see how it turned out!
Dude, that's crazy. The other day we were brainstorming and I said "professional wrestler"? but nacho libre is even better.
sam will look hilarious.
there is not a fiber of my being (or craigs) that wants to hike Timp.
Yes Kristi is back with Evan, and I hope she read your comment.
Haha, that is so cute! You should dress up as a nun to go with it:) If I think of any ideas on the red shoes I'll let you know...
Haha! I love it. Sam is going to look great in it I'm sure. I can't wait to see the pictures of him in it.
you HAVE to post pictures of that! that's hilarious! smart idea for a houston halloween.
write a new post, or ELSE!
Here's my idea for red shoes:
Get Red knee socks that are big enough that he can wear OVER his shoes (if you want him to still wear shoes). Otherwise just red knee socks. I think plain red socks would work, or you could paint the laces on or even sew a shoelace in a bow at the top so it looks like they were laced.
If there are boots his size at a thrift store you could spray paint them red too.
Great costume idea.
Post a Comment