Friday, October 30, 2009

My Grandpa Cheney passed away yesterday morning. He was an amazing man who led such a wonderful life. I will miss him so much but I know that he is happy to be reunited with my grandma after being apart for so long. I'll save the rest of my thoughts about him for my journal. To see a better post about him, go to my sister's blog.


I'm glad that I got to bring Sam to meet my grandpa once before he passed away. This was taken almost a year ago at his home in Provo. At the time, I thought Sam's hair was pretty rockin' (except for that flat part in the front). Grandpa was so great with Sam and told me that Sam was husky and should be a football player. We'll see what happens.

I am grateful for families and the knowledge that this life is not the end. I know that I will see him again.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks, Kristen, for your beautiful post. I love that photo! Hugs!

--Aunt Colleen

Sarah H said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your Grandpa's passing but grateful for eternal families. You're in our thoughts. Hugs to you & your family.