Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back in Business!

FINALLY! My life as a nomad has come to an end. Not that I really missed anything by not having a computer during the day - in fact, I was more productive. But just THINKING that I was missing something was annoying. Now it's going to take me lightyears to figure out this new computer. It's too high-tech for me, makes funny sounds I'm not used to, and some of the buttons are in different spots.

We also got a new (well, new to us) car. A 2009 Ford Fusion. Dan likes it. Especially the ambient lighting all throughout the interior. Even though he has yet to drive it at night. We've got the subaru up on craigslist and have had a few nibbles, but no bites yet. Hopefully this weekend or next someone will come and take it off our hands.

Here are some pictures that I hadn't been able to post before now:
A cute picture of Sam from Easter.
Dan and Sam at the Arboretum.
Sam and me at the Arboretum.
My growing belly. And a nasty burn on my arm from the oven. I hope it doesn't scar. Dan directed my awkward hand placement in this picture. He thought it showed the bump better.

8 comments:

K said...

I think you were more a recluse than a nomad. A nomad, in computer terms, is probably a person with an iPhone.
The photog's job is always to direct awkward hand placement.
Dig the car.
You call that a belly? I can make my belly that big.

Julie said...

I'm glad you're back! The hand placement is a little awkward, but I probably wouldn't have noticed anything had you not said so. Ha ha! Your belly is still so small and you look great!

SAM!!! said...

way to go DAN!

C&C said...

cute bump shot. nomad is one of my favorite words. but i don't know if it's the right one to describe how your life would be without a computer. see you in a WEEK!

Kristen said...

I meant "hermit".

Brittney said...

Kristen! You look so pretty! And I hope you had a good birthday!!!

Joshua said...

I love that yellow dress. So adorable.

Karie said...

I love that dress! :) Glad to see you guys are doing well.