GIRL!
Yesterday we went in for the anatomy ultrasound. The baby looks healthy and the tech said everything looked great! She asked if we wanted to know the gender. We said yes. At the very end of the ultrasound, after she'd looked at all the important stuff, she got a good shot and said, "Looks like someone's going to have to have a garage sale!" (I had mentioned that we already have a boy.) I was kind of confused, but Dan picked up on it right away. She then wrote "GIRL" on the image and I got what she meant. Blame it on the pregnancy brain...
Dan had guessed we were having a boy. I'd guessed girl and had been calling it a "she" for the past few days. Too bad we didn't have a bet going! We're excited to add a girl to the family. Now I need to start learning how to do hair.
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That is SO exciting. We are anxious for another little girl in the family!
Kristen, you are so beautiful! And tiny. Girls are so fun. Don't worry about the whole hair thing, she'll revolt anyway and pull it out no matter how long it took you (ponytail 2 min, pigtails 4 min, cute bun 5 min - and they all end up the same, pulled out and frizzy :-))
Woo hoo! That's exciting that you're having a girl!! I don't think I would have gotten the comment about the garage sale right away either. I know what you mean about the pregnancy brain. I think it's continued on for me since being pregnant!
PS. Sam's "surprised" faces are really cute.
Ashlee is right. If your girl is anything like I was, she will hate the way you did her hair anyway (bumps!) , take it out, and then cry for you to do it all over again. have fun with that. All these people having girls is making me really want one.
Back to the important news: what kind of car are you getting?
jay kay
super duper now Z can be the leader of a girl tribe at reunions.
AHHH!!!! I am so excited! I love having one of each, it takes the pressure off for future children's genders:) Again, AHHH!! Sticking bows on with honey, corn syrup, etc., works well before they have hair. BTW, Sam looks so cute in his Easter pics. He is growing up so much. I'm sorry about your car! Oh, and p.s., yes, it was Lost!
Congrats! How exciting. Hope you are feeling well.
That is so exciting. I am excited for you. Little girls are fun, it is especially fun to dress them.
I'm excited for you. Girl stuff is so cute.
Yay! How exciting!!! Oh my goodness... she will be so cute!!
Yay! How far along are you exactly? I can't believe you already know what you're having! Time flies by way too fast. That'll be so fun to have one of each. A perfect little Durst family.
Congrats! What great news!
So fun! You will love having one of each! Girls are a whole different ball game. :)
congrats! wow i'm behind. girls are REALLY fun, its always fun to change things up!
Post a Comment