Today we got to bring Afton home. It's so nice to be back and not have nurses knocking on our door every 10 minutes. We missed Sam a lot, too, and he loves having his daddy back to play with.
In the first picture, solely because of the angle, I thought she had hair on the side and not on top, which would have been funny. But in the others I can see that it's very well distributed. She's a cutie. They should name a mountain in Virginia after her.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. I'm sure it has been such a wonderful, happy week for your sweet family. I can't wait to hold sweet little Afton (what a pretty name).
Congratulations! I'm sorry you had to go through so much before her arrival! I'm sure it's so nice to be home with your little family all together. She is beautiful--she looks like a feminine Sam with black hair. Darling name! (I really liked Kirk's comment on the mountain!)
9 comments:
She is so darling and I love the name! Glad everyone's doing well and you're home now!
Oh she is beautiful! I'm glad there was a reason for all of that breech business and I wish you a quick recovery. And I LOVE the name Afton!
In the first picture, solely because of the angle, I thought she had hair on the side and not on top, which would have been funny. But in the others I can see that it's very well distributed. She's a cutie. They should name a mountain in Virginia after her.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. I'm sure it has been such a wonderful, happy week for your sweet family. I can't wait to hold sweet little Afton (what a pretty name).
I like the name. It has positive references all over the place. She's cute. Happy she's here.
She looks beautiful, and I love the name! Glad everything went smooth!
Congratulations! I'm sorry you had to go through so much before her arrival! I'm sure it's so nice to be home with your little family all together. She is beautiful--she looks like a feminine Sam with black hair. Darling name! (I really liked Kirk's comment on the mountain!)
Beautiful. I love her dark hair. Congratulations.
She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. Call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment