Here are some pictures!
Wearing the same baby bonnet my mom wore when she was a baby.
My mom left on Monday to go and help my sister, who just had her baby on Saturday. We sure miss my mom! She was such a huge help. She made dinners, took care of Sam, cleaned, and helped us when we got home. I like to think of myself as pretty independent, but I really don't know what we would have done without her!
(I didn't know that having a c-section meant that you also kept a 6-month pregnant belly and didn't lose any weight...)
New family of FOUR!
hang out with daddy and Afton in bed,
hold baby sister,
and goof around!
Dan has been such a wonderful husband through everything! Despite my random mood swings and being stuck at home most of the day, he's really been a great help and I'm so glad he got to take this week off to spend with us.
That's the latest from the Durst family!
7 comments:
good lookin fam. I hope my kid sleeps that much.
Oh yeah, well Dad's going to give Carter the same glasses he wore in the '80s.
What a beautiful family of four! Afton looks so healthy and well.
I'm sure that once you're able to move around freely without the pain of the incision that you'll be shedding the lbs. You look great. And baby Afton is a doll. Hope Ethan takes to the new baby like Sam.
Love the photos. Her skin is so clear. So many newborns do not have pretty skin. Lucky girl.
Still wishing you a speedy recovery.
Oh, she is precious! What a cute family! That is a bummer that you had to have a C-section. It gets better, but it does seem to take a while.
What a pretty little girl! Seeing Sam next to her makes Sam look so big!
Post a Comment