Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fancy Photos

When Afton was 10 days old, we took her and Sam to get some professional photos taken. We never took any with Sam and we felt bad about it. We got to choose 5 to get on a CD and here they are! After Sam saw how easy it was to pose for the camera, he got in on the action, too. Hopefully that means that next time he'll do okay and not shy away like he's done in the past.




And here's a more recent picture of Afton at 3 weeks.

10 comments:

C&C said...

so cute. i love her headband (the flower is the perfect size) and sam's picture is so adorable.

Jared and Jess said...

She is such a doll! Congrats!!!!

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

OMG I LOVE that 3rd picture! She's absolutely perfect! Congrats! And Sam looks like such a happy big brother!

Christine said...

Such sweet pictures! Afton is so beautiful and that handsome Sam! Hope you are doing well adjusting to life with two little ones.

SAM!!! said...

Beautiful kids! Those pictures turned out great! I have to make sure to get some done as well this time around.
Teresa

ashlee said...

I love those pictures. Afton looks so sweet. How is your belly? I think I wore pj's for 2 months after my c-section. Don't be afraid to work the pj look :-)

Betsy said...

Very cute pictures. Afton is a doll.

The Olsons said...

These are SO cute!

Katrina said...

Beautiful pictures! What beautiful children, Kristen! I wish we'd done the picture thing too.

Tiffany said...

So I'm obviously slow to check other people's blogs...but this little girl is the cutest ever and I love her name! Congratulations you guys!