Well, things here are quiet. Mostly because I'm lazy and tired. Afton likes to grunt ALL NIGHT LONG and it takes its toll on me and Dan. We're going to move her to the closet. But don't worry. We have a large closet. We'll still be able to hear her, just not as loudly. That way hopefully we can get some sleep!
Sam is still really sweet to his baby sister. He loves to kiss her. Lately he thinks it's funny when he makes a loud noise or something and she flails her hands in the air. I'm trying to get him to stop that.
I read The Hunger Games. It was really good. I read the sequel, Catching Fire, in 2 days. I haven't started the third one yet, but I'm planning on it once I finish this post. Or maybe I should try to take a nap instead. Pictures to come! Sorry this is so lame. That's all I've got for now.
P.S. Do any of you have majorly grunty babies? And if so, what did you do about it?
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Harrison was grunty! We got a white noise machine and it blocked out most of it and I think helped him sleep better too. For a while Jeff would sleep in our extra bedroom so he could get some good sleep, so I was glad for the noise machine and having my husband back! :)
I'm waiting for that book to come available at the library...somehow, even though I signed up to wait for The Hunger Games and The Help on the same day, I've already finished The Help and am still waiting on Hunger Games. Anyway, I'm blabbing, but I was just surprised. I thought it would have gone in the opposite order. And I'm glad you're feeling a little more rested!
Post a Comment