I have. My dismount left something to be desired. I think I pulled a muscle. Not only that, but apparently several people from church saw me trying to get off that thing...
That's awesome!! You don't realize how huge it is until you see how far off the ground your feet are. Crazy! I want to ride one. Also, the onsie you made is adorable! Speaking of adorable, loved the announcement! Afton looked so precious. Guess what? I finally got to the post office last week so you should be getting the "thing" in the mail that I keep promising to send. ha!
Wow, how did a camel end up in Texas? And yes I have ridden a camel, but only very recently. The girls loved it, but...it was like riding a slow, wobbly horse. At least we have pics though, right?
7 comments:
Yikes! That's high up. How do you get off of it? I presume it went down to the ground to let you off?
did you fall off of it? Jump while screaming?
That's awesome!! You don't realize how huge it is until you see how far off the ground your feet are. Crazy! I want to ride one. Also, the onsie you made is adorable! Speaking of adorable, loved the announcement! Afton looked so precious. Guess what? I finally got to the post office last week so you should be getting the "thing" in the mail that I keep promising to send. ha!
Several people from Church? Was this camel at a church function? Maybe I need to move to Texas. That's hilarious though.
what? I guess I didn't get the memo that there was a camel in Texas. That is super cool.
Seriously Kristen, you are awesome. Totally jealous because, no I have never ridden a camel.
Wow, how did a camel end up in Texas? And yes I have ridden a camel, but only very recently. The girls loved it, but...it was like riding a slow, wobbly horse. At least we have pics though, right?
Post a Comment