Saturday our community had its Easter event. Sam was in the 0-3 age group for the egg hunt. Good thing, too, because those bigger kids were totally crazy! Next year Sam will probably be the biggest kid in the 0-3 since he'll be three and eleven months or something. We'll have to train him beforehand so that he can dominate.
Sam shared one of his eggs with Afton.
If you recall last year, Sam HATED the Easter bunny. This year, he tolerated him. Mostly because he kept the bunny at arm's length. You can even kind of detect a slight smile. Progress!
Now we've got to work on Afton.
Sam also rode a train, saw some animals, fished for prizes, and jumped in a moon bounce. He loved it!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Craig is wearing the same VA shirt right now that Dan has on in that picture. Totes presh! The picture of your kids with the easter bunny is hilarious. I don't know why.
You look like a supermodel in the picture with Afton. Gorgeous!
Sam looks old in the last one. there are some well defined facial features setting in.
I think Candice is right about the Bunny shot it is funny in an akward way.
I think the bunny is disturbing and scarry too! I can't blame Sam.
Fun! They don't do any of that stuff here. (Not even coloring eggs!) Eat some extra candy for us.
Post a Comment