Total project cost including prints: Around $5
My next project I got from this website. I thought it might be nice to have some little cake plateaus for cupcakes. (Sam's b-day is coming up, afterall!) So I bought candleholders and plates at the dollar store, spray painted the candlesticks that same blue, and hot glued them to the plates. Here's one of them.
It would look better with cupcakes on it, but that will have to wait until next week.
5 comments:
fancy-ing things up on the cheap. Way to go.
Great job! I love your creativity and thrifiness (is that a word?)
It's fun to make things and be able to see your handiwork.
Not bad, but I think expenditures are relative. Based on what you guys spend on eachother's birthdays and the like, this is like $500 in normalized dollars.
-K
So cute. I want to try the cake platter. I'll let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment