I'm sure you think you have the best mom in the world. And unless you're one of my siblings, you are wrong.
My mom is incredible. She is selfless, kind, righteous, and loving. She is always thinking of others - especially her seven grandkids.
She put up with a lot of temper tantrums, whining, and weird outfits. In fact, she would even make weird clothes for us - per our request, I am ashamed to admit. "Hey, Mom! Can you take this perfectly good pair of pants, cut slits up the inner legs, and sew in a giant triangle of fabric to make them into humongous flared pants? Thanks!" I'm sure she must have been so embarassed of us, but she never said anything.
She is amazing and I am so grateful to have grown up with such a good example of motherhood. Love you, Mom!
And thanks for giving me awesome bangs.
And I found this survey that was meant for younger girls, but I figured I'd answer some of the questions about it and my mom can tell me if I'm right or wrong.
What will your mom say you think is the silliest thing she's scared to death of?
Mice.
How will your mom complete this sentence? "I'm sure glad Kristen isn't anything like (blank)."
I'm sure glad Kristen isn't anything like Pamela Anderson. (?) I had no clue on this one. But I'll bet now that she's thinking about it, Mom is glad I'm not like Pamela Anderson.
What will your Mom say is the one song she can sing that's guaranteed to put you in a really bad mood?
Love at Home. Mom and Dad would always sing that when we were fighting and it would bother me! It doesn't anymore, though.
If your mom could invite a third person to help out with a problem between you two, who would she ask for?
Candice. Candice is decisive.
In the past year, will your mom say she's thrown more: softballs, footballs, basketballs, or bowling balls?
Bowling balls.
Would your mom say she knows more about you or you know more about her?
I think she knows more about me.
Will your mom say that your last argument with her was over a person, a place or a thing?
I don't think we have arguments.
What "foreign word" will your say she uses the most often?
A weird version of "bien." She'll call and say "Hola" and then when I say, "Como estas?" She gets kind of flustered and says a french-accent version of "bien."
What will your mom say was the first Halloween costume you remember wearing?
The first costume I ever wore was a carebear I think, but the first one I actually remember wearing was probably a ballerina. I have a terrible memory.
The very last time you went shopping together, will your mom say YOU paid with: Check, Cash, or Credit Card?
I didn't pay. Thanks, Mom!
Who will your say you look the most like in your immediate family?
Candice.
Which of the following will your say is HER favorite holiday: Thanksgiving, Easter, or Halloween?
I'd say Thanksgiving b/c it usually involves spending time with family.
What will your mom say was the last thing you gave her as a present?
A book with letters from her kids.
How will your mom complete this sentence? "I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I'm not too crazy about the way Kristen (blanks)?" Be specific.
I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I'm not too crazy about the way Kristen dresses Sam in clothes that are too small for him!"
What will your (m/d) say is the last game she beat you at?
Skip-bo
Would your mom rather kiss Richard Simmons or Gene Simmons?
Richard Simmons.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aaahhh Kristen, thank you! You know me pretty well. You were basically right about everything. I guess I would prefer Richard Simmons over Gene Simmons because I don't even know who Gene S. is!
Happy Mothers Day to you, too!
HUH? madre has a persona now? I don't know who she is anymore...
Died laughing about you dressing sam in clothes that are too small for him. Sweet pics.
Post a Comment