We started out on the hill,
but then the lady behind me started smoking before the show even started, so we packed up our blanket and moved up to the covered seating.
There were all kinds of different people there - hippie ladies with maxi dresses, homeless men with no shirts, business-y looking men, teenagers, kids, it was a good mix.
It was a great show and the musicians did an awesome job. I'm sure LZ has some dirty lyrics, but for the most part, I couldn't tell what he was saying. So that was probably good. Dan loved every second of it. He said it was the best concert he's ever been to (even though it wasn't actually LZ). He even said it was 1,000 times better than any concert he's ever been to. I think he might have been exaggerating a bit. But I don't know. Look at his face.
Sorry all of our pictures are of us holding the camera out. That's what happens when it's just the two of you. And everyone else is inebriated.
6 comments:
You mean LZ is better than Brad Paisley??
Now I realize where Sam gets his "funny smile."
That's a funny face.
So nice that you guys have family so close to watch the kids for you! Those free concerts look like fun. In Boston they had Shakespeare in the park (same idea) and we used to love it!
Teresa
you guys go on dates galore. want to know what we do on the weekends? go to costco. yes, that's basically it. sam's funny face does look exactly like dan's...
Led Zepplin. Does this mean Dan's going to grow his hair out to the shoulders and go hippie?
Post a Comment