Dan spent the first half of Saturday working on a new TV console. He's almost done. It looks great. Pictures to come upon completion. After he showered and the kids napped, we headed out with Kirk and Gretchen to the greatest show on earth.
It was pretty fun. They did some really cool stuff. We especially liked the acrobats/contortionists and the motorcycle guys in the big spherical cage. After a while, I thought it was too much like Chuck E. Cheese - major sensory overload. Dan and I would be content never going to another circus again, but we may eat our words one day.
The kids really liked it. Afton clapped a lot, Sam clapped some and also spent a good amount of time trying to annoy Carter.
And some more pictures because I'm a picture-loving fool.
After the circus, we went over to K&G's for dinner and cupcakes. Then we watched Wendy open her presents.
She got this sweet helmet. Carter had to try it on first.
It was fun to celebrate Wendy. I can't believe Afton's birthday is up next!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute pics. I can't believe how much all of the kids have changed. It's a good thing we'll see all of you in a few days!
seriously these kids look old.
You got a couple of hilarious pics of Carter.
We are excited to see you all.
You get much better pics of our kids than we do.
-K
Those pictures are awesome! I love it!
Fun! K - your skin looks gorgeous. Any skin secrets you want to pass to me?
Post a Comment