Sam: Mom, I went poo poo! (Flushes the toilet.)
Me: That's great!
Sam: But you didn't see it.
Me: No, I didn't see it, but I can smell it.
Sam: Yeah, it smells like roses.
They are so sweet, aren't they?!:) It's fun to see how big everyone is getting. I can't believe the girls are one now it seems like you were all just expecting at the same time. I love to see the pictures and to hear how you are. Also, the doc in the NICU told me she loves my blue toenails, totally retro:) Love you. (This is your cousin Nicki but I'm too lazy to sign out of my husband's user)
5 comments:
you're lucky, our kids poop smells like rotting cat carcasses.
They are so sweet, aren't they?!:) It's fun to see how big everyone is getting. I can't believe the girls are one now it seems like you were all just expecting at the same time. I love to see the pictures and to hear how you are. Also, the doc in the NICU told me she loves my blue toenails, totally retro:) Love you. (This is your cousin Nicki but I'm too lazy to sign out of my husband's user)
Ha!
Hilarious!!
Haha! That is hilarious. Where do kids come up with these things?
Post a Comment