Next time I would do my hair differently and have a diaper cover for Afton, although next time we take family pics, hopefully she won't need one anymore.
For those who are curious, Afton's outfit is from Old Navy, Sam's is also from Old Navy, but shoes are from Target and I made his tie. My dress is from Gretchen's closet. Necklace from Charmin' Charlies and shoes from Ross. Dan's is a mix. And I wish you could tell the stripes on his shirt are purple!
And our photographer was Kelsey Call. She was great with the kids and great to work with!












5 comments:
You are all so adorable! Great pics! Thanks for posting them.
Wow, that pic of Sam close up really makes you see how old he is now! He has more of a grown up look to him...not so baby (if you know what I mean). I love the 2nd pic with the whole family. The purple dress on Afton with her baby blues is adorable!
- Teresa
I love these pictures- you all look so great!
Ditto to everyone else's comments. LOVE the family photos.
I love them too!!!
Post a Comment