So after looking at what Santa brought, we went upstairs for chunky bread and cereal. Then we went back down so Grandpa could get all the presents from under the tree and hand them to his elves for distribution. The kids loved handing out presents.
We let the kids all open their presents at the same time and while they enjoyed their loot, the adults took turns opening their gifts. It was a really nice morning.
Dan received some rockclimbing gear, a home project book, a mystical wolf shirt, etc. I received some awesome ceramic knives, sewing shears, and a deer head door knocker among other wonderful presents.
We spent the rest of the day lounging and eating. Candice and I went on a walk, we played games, and Dan, Kirk and some kids got in the hot tub.
One night we celebrated Candice's birthday. I got out some balloons and blew them up while Dan tried his hand at balloon creations. If he ever loses his job, he's got a solid back-up.
Wendy and Afton loved on Millie.
Getting ready for Jumpalooza.
We dressed Millie up in a size 6 month Santa suit.
One day I got to see one of my best friends and former roommates, Katrina! Dan snapped this gem before we were prepared:
Nice.
It was so fun to catch up with her and see her adorable family. Wish we lived closer!
We loved our trip so much and had such a great time. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
And as a side note, Google Chrome is the bomb! This post took me like half the time it would have using internet explorer. I'm a fan.
4 comments:
Chrome is a way better browser too. Remembers a lot of preferences and makes getting around easier.
Cool shots. you took more great pictures of other peoples kids than I did.
chrome rocks. thanks for the memo. We have got to break Charlotte's finger sucking habit. She's doing it in a few of your pictures! Sweet pics. I'm stealing some. Love ya!
This is Candice, obvi.
I'm grateful that we could have everyone here for Christmas! We loved it. Fun pics. Beautiful children and grandchildren!
Post a Comment