Our second day at Disneyland was spent in the regular park. Again we got in an hour early and I ran onto Matterhorn while Dan stood in line with the kids for Dumbo. Then he ran onto Matterhorn while I took the kids on the carousel. (We did a lot of switching off at Disneyland.)
Dan braved the teacups. My stomach can't handle that jazz.
Next we ran into Belle and after that, all Afton wanted to do was see other princesses, even though once she got close to them she'd get all shy and weird and start picking her nose.
So I found out there's a place you can go to see three princesses at a time and we headed over there while Dan and Sam did some other ride.
Next we hit up ToonTown and the kids stood in line FOREVER to see Mickey Mouse. I think the pics from that are on Dan's phone.
We also stopped at a random spot for lunch, watched a guy chew out some Indiana Jones employees, ate those Dole pineapple whip things, played in a tree house, and did lots more.
I have a picture of me and Candice in this car almost 20 years ago so I had to hop in for a shot.
My favorite picture from Disneyland.
Iron man.
One last pose with Goofy at our hotel before we hit the road.
Next stop: Visit with Ryan and his kids, then Yosemite.
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
some of those princesses aren't even close. Looks like some fun was had.
Post a Comment