We are just doing our thing here in Richmond. Sam loves school. Afton loves hanging out with me (but let's be honest - who doesn't?), Dan joined a rock gym and is now getting his climb on a few times a week. A carpet lady came today to do measurements. Hopefully we'll get some new carpet in the next few weeks. We're picking paint colors for the first floor. That's harder than we thought it would be. We need flow since it's so open. Some of the colors we thought we liked aren't gelling. We'll give before and afters once it's all settled.
I just downloaded pictures from my phone to the computer. When I upgraded to a smart phone, they put the pics from my old phone on the new one. I'm glad. There are some cute pictures on there from the kids' early years. So now the rest of this post will be phone pictures. In chronological order.
Chunky monkey!
Now we're on to the recent stuff.
Her hair in the morning. Fine in the front.
CRAAAAZY in the back.
This is not a pope hat. Apparently boys wear this in Sweden around Christmas. Cracked me up when I went to pick him up from school and he walked into the cafeteria wearing it.
Afton loved the dentist. Can't you tell?
Sam wrote a letter to Santa at school. "This is what I want: A puzzle, and playdoh, and playdoh toys. Some cars, a dinosaur stuffed animal. That's it." Of course, that's not what he told US he was going to ask Santa for. Good thing we still had some time before Christmas.
Have I mentioned before that Afton loves to dress up? This was the week or so before Christmas.
Dad helped me change our doorbell from this:
To this:
Playing at the library.
Our picture wall in the upstairs hallway.
Dan made this growth chart for me for Christmas. I love it.
She loves to sleep with books.
Playing at a bounce house place the one day of winter break that no one was sick.
A typical lunch with my princess.
Afton pulling a Marilyn with our heater vent.
And using Mom's makeup to give herself a unibrow. She's really into plain bread without the crust lately.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I like the wall ruler. I might steal that idea.
Sam was sooo little! And Afton was so chunky! No neck! I don't know how to get the pics from my phone to the computer. drives me crazy because it's taking up all the space but there are keepers on there. did you mark the growth chart?
I love Afton's morning hair! Photos are wonderful because we forget how the kids looked when they were little. They grow up too quickly. I love your cutie pies.
I don't remember Afton being so chunky! It's cute. I always laugh reading your blog because you're funny and I can hear you talking as I read it. Also, I love seeing your house changes/updates. You have good taste.
Those pictures bring back memories. We love being able to see you more often now.
I like fat afton. I forgot she was ever fat afton tenactin.
I like fat afton. I forgot she was ever fat afton tenactin.
Post a Comment