Sunday, January 26, 2014

Rock Rainbow Bridge

A few weeks ago we went to visit my parents for the day. One of the things we like to do while there is take a walk on their street to a point recently christened "Rock Rainbow Bridge." There is neither a rock rainbow nor a bridge here, but that's what Sam dubbed it so that's what it shall be known as from henceforth.

When my parents' street was re-paved over the summer, a lot of tiny little rocks were left over on the sides of the road. There's one spot with a guardrail and a drop off on the side so the kids grab handfuls of pebbles and throw them over the guardrail - making a rock rainbow. So the last time we went, I took some pictures.

 Saying hello to Mr. Tree Face


 Gathering the rocks.

 A more common face...
Just wanted to write about it before I forgot.

1 comment:

SAM!!! said...

The Claymont walk is a good photo-op. I have a bunch of good ones like thee from our last trip. Nicely done.