Monday, March 30, 2015

I did another Eli photo shoot last week. Here are some favorites.




(I was trying to capture his eye color in this last one. That's why it's so in-your-face.)

He is consistently sleeping through the night (8-11 hours). Oh, man. It's so nice and makes such a huge difference! He has outgrown his 0-3 month clothes. I can't believe it. Those months really flew by. He is such a sweetheart.

This last Saturday (two days ago) was our ward Easter party. They had a yummy food table, a petting zoo, a station where kids could plant seeds, a craft area, a balloon area, and an egg hunt. It was 34 degrees outside and windy. SOOOO COLD. It was a nice activity, though, and the people in charge put a ton of work into it.

They asked Dan and the other members of the bishopric if they could man the balloon station. Before the activity, I asked Dan if he needed to watch some youtube videos or something to figure out what he was doing. He said he'd just wing it. This guy is some sort of renaissance man because he whipped out those balloon animals/swords/flowers like a boss.

It took forever to find the kids' eggs because you were supposed to only pick up eggs that had a specific sticker on them. Sam and I walked around this field forever and only found 8 (of the 12) eggs.


Since next week is General Conference, I had the kids wear their "Easter" clothes to church yesterday. I was trying to make Afton a dress, but quit halfway through because I don't understand the pattern. It's so confusing! So I made her a seersucker skirt and the boys bowties to match. Not a great picture, but it was the best I could do before running out the door for church.

3 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Eli is so precious and handsome. The Easter activity sounds like fun, if it hadn't been so cold. Cute skirt and bowties and kidlets! We look forward to having you for Easter!

C&C said...

Send Eli over here to teach his cousin how to sleep!!!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures of Eli. Was it coincidental that his eyes are the same colors as the background? They're blue but not a dark blue. Not a steel blue either. It's a pretty color but I don't know what to call them.

Love you guys.