Thursday, March 26, 2015

The other Sunday I made cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie dough frosting. They were pretty yummy.
Dan has since sworn off sweets so I need to be careful what I make since I'll most likely consume most of whatever it is.

Darko Bloodfist and Hicup battling in the snow on their dragons.


Afton takes dance class with 4 friends from church and a few other girls. She loves it and looks so cute in her leotard and tights!

Sam started soccer and has his second practice tonight. His first game in on Saturday. His game last week got canceled due to rain the day before (soggy fields). So we took advantage of the free Saturday and headed to Busch Gardens for member day. It was pretty busy and it was a shock to have to wield a stroller through throngs of people again. People walk right in front of you, stop in front of you, get in your way. We hadn't had to use a stroller in a busy place for a LONG time!


Sunday we went on a family walk.
Sam got his spring pictures back from school. A little less awkward than last year, but awkward nonetheless.
They send the kids home with an entire packet of pictures - even if you didn't order them. They print out 8x10's, all the way down to keychains. Then they expect you to send them back to school if you don't want them. It's such a waste.

A few cute videos. Afton coaching Dan in dancing.

And Eli giving some laughs.

4 comments:

C&C said...

Afton does look so cute in her dance clothes! Those cupcakes look deadly. What is Sam doing with his hands?

Unknown said...

Great pictures of your cute family. School pictures have always been a bit of an awkward ritual but a essential part of the public school experience I guess.

Gretchen said...

Those cupcakes look awesome. Darko Bloodface sounds cool but not as cool as Darko Milicic, renowned Serbia NBA draft bust.

Fabulous Featherette said...

I love the pic of Eli in his Sunday outfit. He's a cutie. You are a pro at applying cupcake frosting. They do look delicious. I love seeing your pictures and reading about your adventures. You have a beautiful family.