Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Boo. Boo airports. So I had to leave this morning for a business trip to Bowling Green, Kentucky. Only problem is the Bowling Green doesn't have a commercial airport. So I booked a flight from Charlottesville to Nashville through Charlotte. Then I was going to rent a car to drive up to Bowling Green. I was supposed to get in to Bowling Green around 3:30. It's now 4:30 and I'm stuck in Charlotte because my second flight got canceled after we sat on the tarmac for two hours. So now, the earliest flight I can get to Nashville leaves here at 7:45 and I won't get in to Bowling Green until around 11. Sweeeet. Boo airports. I'll write a more chipper post later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That stinks. I hate getting stuck between destinations.
That Charlotte airport is baaad news! I always have bad luck flying through there!
Post a Comment