So since we don't have any pictures, here are some from when we drove up the Blue Ridge Parkway to watch the sunset a week or so ago.



And last weekend we went to the Farmer's Market so here's a shot of some peppers. There was a guy there selling pictures and he had a beautiful one of Delicate Arch at Arches National Park, but it was too expensive.
And here is one of only 3 pictures I shot while in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It's such a cute little town but the stoplights take forever and were driving me nuts!
Speaking of nuts, I once rode the bus in Utah to go to Wal-mart or something and the bus driver was hysterical. At first, I thought everything was normal. Then the driver turns to this guy who's sitting in the front row and says, "Excuse me, have you seen any squirrels around here?" The man tried his hardest to ignore the driver... "Have you seen any squirrels around here???" The man finally responded, "Uh... no. Why?" And then the bus driver, in this crazed maniacal voice says, "Because they're after me! They think I'm nuts!" I was laughing SO hard.
Anyway, that's about it from here. I'm supposed to take my sister's engagement pictures this week. I'm a little nervous about that. Hopefully they won't turn out as badly as these:


7 comments:
Um, are those pics from the Facebook group "Awkward Engagement Pics Rock my Socks"? I thought so.
Ha! You caught me. I only belong to about 3 groups, but that is definitely one of them.
What's wrong with the bottom one?
i mean seriously. your subjects are way hotter than that. and who said i don't want to wrap my legs around craig's torso like that?
hahaha you should crop off thier heads. and include your shadow in all the pictures.
and maybe a dog in the background pooping... HA! The nuts joke is pretty darn funny.
Kristen - sweet pics. I don't mind if you add my link as long as you don't mind if I return the favor. :) I can't believe Candice is old enough to get married! Of course she is, but it makes me feel old. Best of luck to her!
kristen you crack me up!! You're seriously the funniest person I've ever met... I wish I would have gotten to see ya this last summer when you were in town. Love the engagement pics, hope yours turn out at least that good!
Post a Comment