WayneLanes - bring it on.
Today is our fabulous friend Sarah's birthday so yesterday, a group of us went and got our bowl on down at WayneLanes in Waynesboro, Virginia. Dan and I had tried to go to WayneLanes before, but realized once we got there that there was a tournament going on and the alley was pretty much booked for the rest of the day. Not to mention, it was so smokey that you couldn't see from one end of the room to the other. But alas, it was Sarah's birthday so we thought we'd give it another try. When we got there, we noticed that they have been smoke-free since August! We were pretty excited.
Today is our fabulous friend Sarah's birthday so yesterday, a group of us went and got our bowl on down at WayneLanes in Waynesboro, Virginia. Dan and I had tried to go to WayneLanes before, but realized once we got there that there was a tournament going on and the alley was pretty much booked for the rest of the day. Not to mention, it was so smokey that you couldn't see from one end of the room to the other. But alas, it was Sarah's birthday so we thought we'd give it another try. When we got there, we noticed that they have been smoke-free since August! We were pretty excited. Bowling was a lot of fun. I just wish I were good at it. Our camera batteries died right as the party was getting started, so here are some of the shots we got before our camera gave out...
The agony of defeat. (She actually did really well. I just thought this picture was good.)



6 comments:
I was always disappointed by the selection of bowling alleys in C-ville... oh wait, there was just one and it was a rip off! There are a bunch here in Rochester, so we're pretty excited. Ben and I both took bowling at BYU. Anyway, we've got Wii bowling too so we don't have to spend $10 to go hang out at the local alley, though real bowling is pretty different. Looks like you guys had fun.
Nice pics. Doesn't beat the one that I have of your game face, though!
I don't think a bowling alley without smoke is really a bowling alley at all. Where's your sense of ambiance?
I bowled a 197 recently. HA!!! Next time we are together you are going DOWN!!
Waynes Lanes- such a clever name for a bowling alley. Ah man, I miss VA =).
I would like to point out the awesome Jr photo in the victorious dan shot
Post a Comment