skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Best of Both Worlds
In an effort to help us cease speculation about the future appearance of our little one, my brother Ryan put together this picture using bits and pieces from both me and Dan's absolute best attributes. Isn't he thoughtful? So, we'd like to introduce you to the munchkin in my belly:
Look out, world!
11 comments:
i don't know if it's just our computer, but the picture isn't showing up!
there we go. that's sick.
Kind of frightening Kristen. I laughed pretty hard.
Beautiful and morbidly provocative at once, it tugs at the senses. It is chic freak.
i think it rules you could be so lucky.
Ahhh! So cute!
Yikes... that's adorable?
You are so funny! This made me laugh. :)
Jess
Hahahahahaha...
That is one freakish looking baby! I really hope yours doesn't turn out like that. Both you and Dan are good looking people, but that combination would not be good!
Oh my gosh. I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing for at least two more days.
Post a Comment