10 years ago I was...
In 8th grade and pretty much the most random dresser ever - bright orange bell bottoms, HUGE baggy pants, power ranger t-shirts, you name it. I was also voted "Most Likely to Make a Fashion Statement" by my peers. At the time I was pretty excited. Looking back, I think they were mocking me and my lack of fashion sense.
If I were suddenly a billionaire...
I would pay off our student loans! That would be awesome. And I would travel to every continent other than Antarctica. I would also give money to friends/family/others. I would also buy a bongo drum. I've been asking for a bongo drum for years but everyone other than me thinks that's a bad idea. I don't know why. I've got killer rhythm.
Things on my to do list today...
Not much. We don't do much on Sunday aside from church. I'd like to write in the baby's journal I'm keeping. And make sure I've read the Sunday School lesson for next week. And eat ice cream. That's always a top priority.
3 bad habits...
Like Betsy, who tagged me, I watch too much TV.
I used to totally gnaw off my finger nails. I stopped doing it my first year of college but then I started again! After being embarrassed to go get manicures over the summer w/ ladies from Dan's internship, I decided it was time to quit. Since then, I've been pretty good about not biting them. Today, they look fantastic if I do say so myself.
Surfing the internet when I should be doing more productive things.
Places I've lived...
Oak Park, California
Earlysville, Virginia
Provo, Utah
5 Jobs I've had...
Hostess at a local restaurant
Cashier/bagger at local grocery store
MTC CAFETERIA! BEST JOB EVER! (Thanks, Britt)
Night office manager of student apartment complex (Thanks again, Britt!)
Outreach Coordinator for nonprofit
5 Things about me...
I love Dan!
I got kissed by Franki Valli when I was 14 and it was the best day of my life until I got married.
Try not to be jealous. I can't think of anything else right now and Dan wants to play Boggle so maybe I'll add some more later. If you're still reading this, you rock!
8 comments:
I read all the way to the bottom! Thanks for sharing! Keep Smiling and Make it a Great Day!
~Holly and Micah Gray
i guess i rock then.
Gross.
I like reading your blog! It's always fun!
Don't you ever turn your back on your past. You've got to cherish it.
Are you guys playing boggle, just the two of you? Pretty hardcore.
why not Antarctica? I would love to go there. It would be sweet.
10 years ago you were only in 8th grade....I am getting old.
No Kristen, you are MY hero! I had no idea you got kissed by Frankie Valli! How come you never told me about this landmark event?!
Post a Comment