Thursday, February 28, 2008

So that last post obviously flopped. Not too many Pinewood Derby aficionados checking our blog, I guess. So here's a picture of Eater X.

In the world of competitive eating, he's not close to being the best, but isn't that nickname cool? It's right up there with The Black Widow.

If you were a competitive eater, what would your nickname be? Mine would be Gastronomus Maximus. I think I'd pass on the face paint though. Unless it was eating-enhancement face paint.

9 comments:

SAM!!! said...

don't worry about the posts flopping. Mine always flop... unless they are pictures I created and were put up on your blog... unless that happens... and then they get 10 comments... grrrr

Chelsea F. said...

I liked the pine wood derby post, especially the batman car! I saw this Mr.X on MTV's True LIfe. I think my name would be Madam EatsAlot (I'm not very creative =) )
P.S. Belated Congratulations on getting to see your healthy little boy, our first ultrasound was the best. We got there like an hour early because I was soo anxious. I just had to make sure she had all her fingers and toes.

Just Katy said...

I'm proud to say that I once ate 24+ slices of pizza at Cicis, plus a little salad and some noodles. But that was in my glory days when I was a (literally)starving student. What's the name of that pit in star wars that Jaba almost throws Luke and Solo in? That seems like a good name for a competitive eater.

Appalachian Thru-hikers are encouraged to take one trail names. I'm trying to think of one to use in the event that I can get Aaron to do the trip this summer.

C&C said...

I liked the pinewood derby post too! especially the picture of you dan, making a hardcore face. i'll have to get back to you with my competetive eating name

Kristen said...

I would be Eatchor Heartout. Booyah.

K said...

Actually, the pinewood derby post was one of my favorites. I'm in the unpainted block with wheels camp, though.
YOu should see the Vh1 documentary about the world air guitar championships. It changed my life.

K said...

Here's a link. I urge you in the strongest possible terms to watch this snippet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoAnMxlMh0I&eurl=http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-yie7&p=c%20diddy&type=

SAM!!! said...

when do we get a trip post?
get to it!
lazy!

C&C said...

ugh. can you write about your exotic travels already? i can't look at this tool much longer.