Houston, we have a...
Today we had our "big" ultrasound. Other than waiting in the waiting room for OVER THIRTY MINUTES past when the appointment was supposed to start, the appointment was really cool. The ultrasound technician was really thorough checking out baby bean and making sure that all of its parts are in working order. We got to see all kinds of its organs and things. We liked when she turned on this thing that lets you see the blood flow in and out of the umbilical cord. At one point, she was looking at the stomach and Dan and I both thought we caught a glimpse of something. Sure enough, later in the ultrasound we found out that we're having a baby boy! Dan had a feeling that it was going to be a boy. He was right. I guess it's a manly intuition. At first, the baby was being pretty modest and wouldn't let her get a good look, but later on the proof was undeniable. Yay! We're having a little Dan. Of course, we had all kinds of girls names that we liked. Guess we'll have to save those for later. Unless we want to name our son Naomi... We have only a few boys names that we can both tolerate. If you have any suggestions, send them our way!Also, to get a glimpse of what 50% of our little one might look like, here's a picture of Dan at 8 months. He's a dollface.
15 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited that you're having a little boy.
I think his name should be sam...
Congratulations! We are very happy for your little boy!
Names? how about Lex? Seth? Mark?
So, it's Bear, then?
Congrats. That's so exciting!
Congratulations, I am so happy. I don't have many suggestions for boy names, I think they are definitely harder. I do like Sam though.
Congrats!!! What the world definitely needs is a miniature Dan. Bummer that you had to wait so long for the ultrasound. When I went in for mine with Noelle, we had to wait and I almost peed all over the waiting room because they make you drink all that water. Turns out you dont really have to. The lady let me pee before she even took one peek at the baby. Poo poo.
YEAH!! that lady like SAM!
uhh I meant likes...
Yay!!!! Congrats. I know you were hoping for a girl with the name choices you had, but boys are better anyway. Not that I know from experience or anything, I'm just biased since I'm having one too! Wohooooo!
CONGRATS! I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately (even though we never see you guys:() and am so excited to find out! Names....I really like the name Davis.
Hahahaha... Carmen was sitting with me earlier while I was looking at your blog, and when she saw Dan's baby picture she said:"yucky"
I asked her: "What? Why?"
she stayed quiet for a minute then said:"I dunno" hahhahaha...
how fun! I voted boy on your gender poll, so I'd like to take this time to say I was right.
As for boy names, we just got a new (male) cat and so we were brainstorming some favorite names and came up with Finnegan, so... there's that option.
no, but before we knew Eliza was a girl we really liked Samuel and Hayden, Robert, Isaac, Andrew-- not very exciting but good solid boy names.
Boys are the best...Congrats!
Post a Comment