Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Congratulations!

Yesterday Dan finished his last law school exam ever. Other than a paper, he's DONE! I'm so proud of him for all of his hard work over the last three years. He's the best! Time has really flown by. We're definitely going to miss Charlottesville when we leave in August.

And I'm sorry, but I just had to add these pictures. Dan is so cute!

10 comments:

C&C said...

that last pose is gorge. i don't know if you noticed but you forgot the picture where he's wearing his "De-MOE-crat" shirt. BAHAHA. is he voting for Obama or Hillary?

Kristen said...

Ha! I saw that one but decided not to put it. He's funny. I don't know if he's going to vote at all - we haven't talked about it recently.

SAM!!! said...

those are some humorous pics. nobby knees, and so forth. Congrats on finishing law school and making it out of the poor house. we're coming to your new mansion for vacations.... go texas!

Amanda said...

Um, that first picture is hilarious. What's up with being on the verge of tears? I love the "ninja" shirt too. Oh the things we would wear for picture day. And where exactly are Dan's shorts in the last picture??!?

Congratulations Dan, you'll make a fabulous Esquire soon. I can't believe it's been a year since we were in that exact same place. Crazy!

Unknown said...

Dan, what a cutie! Congrats on completing law school! You rule!

maynard said...

Dan,
We're proud of you man!!!

Sarah H said...

Congrats. That first picture is so sad. The Ninja shirt is awesome.

Dan said...

That last one was on no-pants day. It was a theme day, like 70s-day or impersonating-law-enforcement-day.

Betsy said...

Hurray for Dan and you. Love the pictures too.

K said...

Dan, I'm trying to remember what it was you said that made me crack up bigtime when you were here. I was sitting on the short couch, and you were on the wooden chair by the tv. It was really funny. It's nagging me and I won't have peace until you tell me. Please advise.