"Sam-Hawk" (lovingly dedicated to Candice and Craig)
He is a cutie pie!!! Congrats you guys!!!
SAM HAWK!I love it. thanks for the shoutout. he is sooooocute!
who gave you the "baby Durst" shirt? That's cool.
woooh.
I recognize that bili-blanket!! We got sent home with one too, it sure beats staying in the hospital or having to leave the little one there and you come home!! I hope it works!! He is really cute! Love that fun shirt! :)
sam has a hose coming from his bum.
You know, I think he looks like Dan. :-)
He is so adorable!! He has perfect skin too! Good work Kristen and Dan...he's definitely a keeper.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is a cutie pie!!! Congrats you guys!!!
SAM HAWK!
I love it. thanks for the shoutout. he is sooooocute!
who gave you the "baby Durst" shirt? That's cool.
woooh.
I recognize that bili-blanket!! We got sent home with one too, it sure beats staying in the hospital or having to leave the little one there and you come home!! I hope it works!! He is really cute! Love that fun shirt! :)
sam has a hose coming from his bum.
You know, I think he looks like Dan. :-)
He is so adorable!! He has perfect skin too! Good work Kristen and Dan...he's definitely a keeper.
Post a Comment