I love the baggy clothes on him. We found out when we tried putting 0-3 months clothes on Ethan that NOTHING fits. Poor little guy has been wearing kimono tops like they're going out of style. One day he'll be able to wear all his cute clothes. Sam is stinkin' cute!
11 comments:
he rules.
He is such a cutie.
HE'S CUTE!!!
So so cute!
precious!
He's da man!
I love the baggy clothes on him. We found out when we tried putting 0-3 months clothes on Ethan that NOTHING fits. Poor little guy has been wearing kimono tops like they're going out of style. One day he'll be able to wear all his cute clothes. Sam is stinkin' cute!
Wow! What a cutie!
I like the bottom one. It's like "one million dollars"!
That was Kirk.
And Kirk meant "one million dollars" like Mr. Evil plotting world domination.
Post a Comment