Sunday, June 08, 2008

More pictures of Sam from this week, including his first bath time and his favorite muscle man sleeping pose:





11 comments:

Yin said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love the last pic!

C&C said...

I like the third to last picture where he's looking around. does he have brown eyes?

Chelsea F. said...

Seriously, How cute is he ?! I love that he already has a tan- Chloe's skin was darker when she was a newborn, I was hoping it would stay.

maynard said...

Now that is one handsome little man!

Karie said...

He is one cute kid! I love all the pictures. :)

Gretchen said...

Man, he is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. Carter and Sam are going to be best friends.

Jess and Jared said...

Super cute. I am glad that I got to meet the little guy yesterday!

Tiffany said...

Cute cute baby!! I just haven't been paying attention and didn't realize he's arrived...congrats you guys!

Amy said...

Wow, Kristen! He is SUCH an adorable baby. Honestly, not all newborns are that cute, but he is sooo cute. Great genes, guys! Well, done! Congratulations!!

Katrina said...

What a cutie! Seriously, he's very cute. I think I see both of you in him.

natalie said...

Yinelli & Adam told me you had your baby, so I had to come check him out. He is adorable! I love all his hair. I hope you are getting some sleep!!!