Sunday, June 15, 2008





9 comments:

SAM!!! said...

first off happy fathers day! Secondly are you training that kid in the ways of blue steel? he does have a bit of a zoolander thing going on.

Amy said...

Happy Fathers Day Dan! That Sam is a cutie, I wish I was there so I could hold him. You guys have some awesome baby making skills keep up the good work.

K said...

Awesome. Simply awesome. I've gotta say, Sam is sorta...gangsta. He seems intimidating in some of these. Still cute, of course.

C&C said...

I'm lovin that "peas, love and happiness" number. Who is responsible for that? he's adorable. what's with babies acting like they're sucking out of straws? oh, and speaking of peace, love and happiness, i want this peace sign necklace from Forever 21. I know, take me back to fourth grade, right? But I like it!

Yin said...

I love the pics! He's VERY CUTE!

Arielle said...

I think he looks like Dan! What do people say? My parents were in town a couple weeks ago so I was hoping you were having the baby blessing so that we could meet Thayne's sister.

Betsy said...

I love the first picture. He is so cute.

Julie said...

Those are some silly faces Sam is making! I hope everything is going well. I still need to send you something!

Kimberly Porter said...

He is DARLING! I love the Derek Zoolander face. Precious. Congratulations!