Sunday, May 25, 2008

WELCOME BABY DURST!!!

Baby Durst, who still doesn't have a name, was born this morning at 9:30. He's a real adorable kid, with lots of hair. I think that means his name should be Bear, but, since it's not my decision alone, it probably won't be. Mom and son are both doing great.

8 comments:

SAM!!! said...

Congrats! He looks like Dan. We're so happy for you both. Hope recovery goes well. We look forward to many more pictures :)

C&C said...

Sam/ryan's right, he does look like dan. i think that's the first time i honestly thought that the baby looked like their grown-up parents. i usually can't see it because there's like a 25 year difference. CONGRATS! thanks for calling me to tell me all the juicy details. now be as dilligent as kirk in posting 209384 pictures.

K said...

Well Candice, if you take half as many of your first baby as you do of yourself, you'll easily outdo us. Oh, burned!
Congrats Kristen! He's definitely a Bear. You just look at him and think "bear".

Sarah H said...

YAY! Congrats! Can I come visit? I'll call you guys tomorrow.

Betsy said...

Congrats, he is so cute. Hope Kristen is feeling good.

Jess and Jared said...

Hey congrats! That's so great. I am so excited to meet the little guy. Let us know when you need a meal or anything!!! I'll call soon.

Jess

SAM!!! said...

I VOTE SAMUEL!!!! SAM!!! SAM!!!

Sarah A said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful baby boy. I'm so excited for your family. I want to see more pictures and info, congrats again!