Man, I wish I really went to high school in the 80s. I've got perfect hair for that. I have a feeling it would have been something like the above picture. Dan's picture is supposed to be from 1974. Try it for yourself here and let's see the results!
i've tried that but i couldn't get our faces to fit just right. dan looks HILARIOUS, like at one point in his life he would have actually done his hair that way.
I remember one time when you let your hair let lose and look somewhat similar to that. Who cares if it's not the 80's! I think you should do it anyway.
5 comments:
You should start doing your hair like that Kristen, you looked hot.
i've tried that but i couldn't get our faces to fit just right. dan looks HILARIOUS, like at one point in his life he would have actually done his hair that way.
I would have dated dan back in the day.... mmmmm 80's man!
I remember one time when you let your hair let lose and look somewhat similar to that. Who cares if it's not the 80's! I think you should do it anyway.
Those pictures are hilarious! I am going to have to try one out for myself.
Post a Comment