Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well, my mom wanted new pictures of Sam so here you go! These are from another tummy time episode. He did pretty well this time and just drooled a lot. In fact, in this sequence of pictures, you can see the evolution of his spit strand. Enjoy.

Also, I made him this mobile during the hurricane and Dan helped me put it together. I just bought cheap wood airplanes and helicopters at Michaels, painted them, and hung them from dowels. I think it turned out pretty good! (Other than being a little bit lopsided.)

6 comments:

maynard said...

Cool mobile for your future pilot.

Betsy said...

I love the mobile, way cute.

C&C said...

kristen,
he is so cute. So i assume you decided against me and aren't going to cut his hair? isn't the biggest loser emotional? gets me everytime. I use this awesome, free website for my pictures. it's picnik.com all you have to do is register and you can do all this awesome stuff with your pictures!

SAM!!! said...

did you give him a mohawk? you should. NOW! he kind of looks like it already so run with it. He is one wide eyed good looking namesake.

Jules said...

Loving the mobile. And I love Sam's hair. And about big heads--ALL of my kids' heads have been off the charts. Don't worry. It's just to hold their big brains. Sam is adorable (and have I told you I love his name:)).

Emily said...

He is so cute! Way to go on the mobile--it looks awesome!