Monday, September 29, 2008

Uneventful
Not much is going on around here lately... Sam turned 4 months old on Thursday so to celebrate I took him to the doctor and he got 5 shots. What a lucky kid. He loved them and showed this love by screaming his head off.

To reinforce my hatred for doctors' offices, I waited for an HOUR before the doctor saw him. Sam was getting pretty tired and a little fussy and I was pretty annoyed, but I tried not to show it. I figured that wouldn't have done any good. Sam weighed in at 17 pounds, 6 ounces and is 26.25 inches long. His head is still in the "orange-on-a-toothpick" range. Gotta love it! Hopefully he'll grow into it one day. He's the best.

Here's a picture. I know it's all you care about.

3 comments:

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

You have the cutest baby ever!! I love the orange on a toothpick, you're too funny and he'll love you for it later! Glad you guys survived Ike and that Sam is growing great! He looks so much like Dan, don't you think?!

Brady said...

Tell Sam I understand his pain...my head was this size by the time I was six months old, and I've only just now started to grow into it.

K said...

Sam and Carter have all the same clothes. It's funny.