Our Little Pumpkin
I took Sam to a pumpkin patch to get some cute fall shots. I used a film camera and a digital camera. I don't know if it was because the film had been in there for a while or what, but the quality of the film pictures is totally inferior to the digital pictures. I'm kind of bummed because while I was taking them, I thought they would come out better. Anyway, here's our little cutie pie!


7 comments:
You got some good shots. He's growing quickly. It looks like he has enough hair on top to have a mohawk. Maybe a punk-ster for halloween next year? :)
those pictures are presh. i'm telling you girlfriend, use picnik.com and you can totally boost those colors and change the exposure and all that trash. it works miracles.
nice looking shots and cute kid... he seems to have a bit of samittude to him.
I love the pics. Sam is so adorable! Have a happy halloween!
I like the one where he's leaned against the wheel with the Dr Evil pose.
I love the last picture of Sam... so cute. I wish we would have had overalls that fit Ethan when we took him to the pumpkin patch. It's just essential.
So cute.
Post a Comment