those pictures are hot. i won't watch or read twilight, but i did watch "BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA" this weekend!
Beverly Hills Chihuahua?!?!?!?!?You've got to be kidding. Just the previews made me want to lose my lunch.
I watched kung fu panda and your previous review was spot on. Pretty fun. More fun than BOLT which we watched the night before.
Twilight is the best series of all time. Stephanie Meyer is a literary genius.I liked Kung Fu Panda.
1 out of 10? We can no longer be friends. That movie did nothing to earn a point on any scale.
THANK YOU! I completely agree. Ben started to watch it with me and then just went to bed. When I got to bed he asked how it was, and I told him I would have been embarassed had he watched the whole thing with me. Even I was cringing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
those pictures are hot. i won't watch or read twilight, but i did watch "BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA" this weekend!
Beverly Hills Chihuahua?!?!?!?!?
You've got to be kidding. Just the previews made me want to lose my lunch.
I watched kung fu panda and your previous review was spot on. Pretty fun. More fun than BOLT which we watched the night before.
Twilight is the best series of all time. Stephanie Meyer is a literary genius.
I liked Kung Fu Panda.
1 out of 10? We can no longer be friends. That movie did nothing to earn a point on any scale.
THANK YOU! I completely agree. Ben started to watch it with me and then just went to bed. When I got to bed he asked how it was, and I told him I would have been embarassed had he watched the whole thing with me. Even I was cringing.
Post a Comment