Today we took a walk. We saw a dead frog, a dead bird, and a dead kitten. We also saw a few cats, lots of birds, a rabbit, lizards, and a homeless man. One time on a walk we saw a crazy homeless man get in a fight with a really mean limo driver. On a different walk, we saw a car full of guys ask a man walking by for directions. The man ignored them and turned around to walk the other way. It was strange.
We went to look at our house this weekend. It's really coming along. The brick work is almost done and the drywall is done, too. It's supposed to be finished in 2 months. I can't believe it!
They make a huge deal about it. So much so that instead of just a bridal expo at the Reliant Stadium this weekend, it was a bridal and quinceaƱera expo. They act like it's a wedding. (We even saw a girl turning quince getting her pictures taken at the temple this weekend. -- Dan)
8 comments:
You're house is looking great! I can't wait to see it finished.
Lol, I love the quincinearas pictures (I think I spelled that wrong). I remember seeing those around in Yakima, but I'm sure there are a lot more and a much bigger deal in Houston.
I saw people taking pictures like that at the oakland temple...either that or the girl chose a lavender tube dress for her wedding gown. your house looks like it's waiting for craig and i to visit.
they're big in LA who would've guessed? The house looks super we're coing to visit sometime.
When you played MASH in elementary school you must have always ended up with M, girl!
Stop killing all the animals.
How exciting that you are getting a house! I feel like the framing part is a big tease because it happens so fast and looks like a real house, but there's so much more to go. Are you having fun picking out everything?
-Arielle
Dan have you seen this yet? Perfect to wear to a quincinera
http://www.amazon.com/Three-T-Shirt-Available-Various-Sizes/dp/B000NZW3IY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
I dunno who has the paper, and I don't know what you mean by you'll be right about the rest. What is the rest?
Haha, I remember watching some movie in middle school or high school (at school) about a girl having her quincinera. I love the picture of your house! I can't wait to visit it someday.
Post a Comment