Monday, May 04, 2009

On Friday afternoon I flew to Salt Lake City for the wedding of one of my best friends. Saturday she got sealed to her husband, Ryan, in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a beautiful ceremony! I'd never met Ryan before but he seems like such a great match for Brittney and I can tell that he treats her so well! They looked great together. It was a rainy day, but it stopped when they came out of the temple and for pictures so it was perfect. I'm so glad I got to be there for her wedding. I'm excited for them to start life as a married couple! I only wish they were closer...
Her reception took place at the Zions Bank Building right across from Temple Square. It had a great view.
I also got to see some old friends, my mom (who watched Sam for me basically all day! THANKS!), my sister, and her husband. They are really cute. By the way, happy birthday, Craig.

5 comments:

C&C said...

is that my wedding dress?!?!
sorry i didn't get any pictures of you...not that you got any of me...
good to see you though!

SAM!!! said...

You're crops are a bit tight and the dutch tilt is a bit strange but otherwise nicely composed and well made. Ooops sorry slipped into photo teacher mode there for a second... sounds fun.

Julie said...

Ahhh...Britt looks so pretty!!! I'm still so sad I couldn't make it. I'm glad you posted some pics of the wedding.

K said...

Ryan looks like one of the Hardys.

Katrina said...

Thanks for posting pics Kristen! Brittney looks so pretty! I assume "K" is Kirk? He's kind of right...Ryan looks like he could be their cousin maybe. BTW, I meant to say in your last post...I got weak in the knees when I saw the pic of your house! It looks like it's going to be wonderful!!!