The latest on Sam
We are so happy to have Sam in our lives. He always spices things up. He's currently working on his fourth (top front left) and fifth (top second to right) teeth. He likes to play on our bed, crawl up stairs, give kisses, and spit out his food. He knows sign language for "milk" and "more" although he used to think the sign for "more" really meant "Get me out of this high chair!!" But now we think he really understands "more." He takes a few steps here and there - his best stretch was about 8 in a row. I've tried to get it on camera but he always falls. I'll keep trying.
He used to like playing with light switches. Now he is OBSSESSED. Whenever we enter a room, he knows just where the lightswitch is and points and points until we take him over to it and then he just clicks the lights on and off. On and off. On and off. On and off. I wouldn't mind if it didn't mean I had to hold him there the whole time.
How could you not love this sweet face?
And we spotted this license plate the other day. It made me think of Candice.
3 comments:
I just saw all the pictures of your house. It looks really good!! I love it! Maybe we should move to Texas because a house like that here would cost us millions of dollars! Congrats on the house.
i love your child. he is sooooo cute! that license plate is 2COOL2B4GTN!
RUALZR2
Post a Comment