Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For some reason, when Sam is done eating, he doesn't usually shake his head "no" or signal "all done" like he knows how. Most of the time he does this:

So dramatic! I don't know where he learned it...

11 comments:

Katrina said...

That's so cute! But come on Kristen, you know that's what you do at the end of your meals too...:)

Brittney said...

So dramatic... like mother like son! J/k. You were one of the least dramatic roommates I've ever had!

maynard said...

If you tried to shove banana down my throat I'd do that too!

SAM!!! said...

Has he been watching home alone? He seems to be culkin'ing you.

Betsy said...

I think its cute. At least you know he is done.

SAM!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAM!!! said...

sweet shot big man.

Amanda said...

That has to be an age thing. Ethan does that all the time, but gives a little shriek when he does it to really let us know that he doesn't want it. Punk.

Bexie Funk said...

that's really funny. i've never had a kid maul their face when they finished eating. awesome!

C&C said...

poor sam.

SAM!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.