Sunday, May 23, 2010

Drought

Sorry for the dry spell. We've really been just relaxing and doing the same old stuff these past few weeks.

Our cable offers free video-on-demand kid shows and Sam has recently been OBSSESSED with Yo Gabba Gabba. It's a really fun show where weird characters dance and sing such wonderful songs as "Party in My Tummy" and "Family." The only downside is that video-on-demand only offers 4 shows at a time, so we've watched the same Yo Gabba Gabba shows over and over and over. Sam likes to watch them while he drinks his milk (3 times/day).

It's over 90 degrees here each day now so other than going to the pool a few times a week, we stay inside after like 10 a.m.

My pregnancy has been going really well for the most part. I feel pretty good most of the time. I think I've put a stop to the rapid weight gain I experienced in Florida. I'm shedding hair like a beast this pregnancy and that didn't happen with Sam. The doctor said it's normal, but I still hate pulling hair off my clothes all the time!

I frequently have crazy pregnancy dreams. Last night I dreamt that Dan and I were laying on a beautiful beach having a grand time. Then, out of nowhere, Topanga (from Boy Meets World), apparently one of Dan's vengeful ex-girlfriends, came along and started yelling at him and going off for some reason.

She may look cute and cuddly, but I'm here to tell you, she's not!

4 comments:

K said...

Dude, I have to say, (based on just clicking on that video) Yo Gabba Gabba is so weird it kind of rocks. Gretchen thought it was awful. My only gripe is that he eats the chicken drumstick bone and all. That's no example for our kids.
If you're shedding, that good. Maybe you'll lose some of your thick lower back hair.

Brittney said...

I saw a Yo Gabba Gabba cake on some cooking website and thought it looked cute but I didn't know what it was from. Now I do!

SAM!!! said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!!

Julie said...

Haha, I loved Boy Meets World! I don't know how much I ever really liked Topanga, though.