I love just spending time with my family. Prepare for picture overload.
Sam really loved the water most of the time. He'd run up to it and want us to hold him so that he could go deeper. He wasn't as fond of the pool as he was the ocean.
He also loved playing w/ a dump truck in the sand.
We went bowling one day. Dan let Sam bowl all of his second shots. They got the highest score for our group. Go figure.
We also went mini-golfing. Afterwards, Dan and Sam rode the train. Sam LOVES trains. I got the worst score of my life. Dan won.
Dan catching a wave from the sand bar.
Candice and Craig love to take jumping pictures, but I never got a picture of Candice actually leaving the ground! I'm sure she did, though.
Mom and Dad lovebirds.
We had SO much fun! Next time we see everyone, there will be four new babies. Crazy!
9 comments:
10 donuts for me. Or was it 11?
probably 15.
So fun to all be together and enjoy the sun and beach. Nicki had her baby last week and I am not sure there will be many more coming from this family, but we are excited for all you guys to keep them coming.
Wow, all four of you are preggers! That's like the Mudrick family back in '08. This time around there's only 3. Oh well. Looks like you guys had fun.
What a fun trip. I love the beach.
Thanks for clarifying about your Mom, I might have jumped to conclusions! Haha. It looks like you had a great time! You're so funny, Kristen, I love the way you write about your life. It's always so catchy!
Are you sure it wasn't Dan who really wanted to go on the train? It looks like he was having more fun than Sam. :)
I didn't know Candace was pregnant! How fun to have so many cousins that will be the same age since you're all pregnant right now.
Ha! I love the "or 6" comment. That looked like such a fun trip... made me want to go to the beach! And how fun that you are all pregnant right now!
I can't believe you're all pregnant. What a great vacation together.
Post a Comment